TeBella Tea Company is gearing up to open its 2nd location in just a few short weeks. TeBella Tea Company at the Oxford Exchange will open to the public in early September and will feature a full tea bar in addition to hosting a daily afternoon tea. The afternoon tea will be held in the Oxford Exchange’s beautiful new conservatory. Complete with a stone fountain and glass ceiling, the conservatory is the perfect setting for a traditional afternoon tea. For more details on the highly anticipated opening of the Oxford Exchange check out this recent article in the Tampa Bay Times.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Be sure to sign up for the TeBella Tea Co. Newsletter. Subscribers have access to the latest events, news and tea specials.
- Your Tuesday Tea #Zen, an ideal view. http://t.co/SBqKy4lbRw about 3 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What do you get when you add deliciousness and beauty together? Our Peach Aurora blooming white tea! http://t.co/TAl8Fqq9zS about 4 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Now featuring Masala Chai in our Chai Latte #drinkoftheweek! Try a cup for 10% off @ our Davis Island location. http://t.co/Ay2BVxsWut about 11 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We love chai. (Who doesn’t?) We like it so much that we offer several variations, but our Masala Chai is a classic and the most traditional. about 11 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Research suggests that drinking black #tea (like our Masala Chai Latte #drinkoftheweek) may soothe stress! http://t.co/qIMsl1RVpc 08:45:57 PM May 20, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite